A Philhealth discount benefit can range up to 30%. Most of the time, the services that are involved here are surgical procedures, doctors fees and diagnostic services. Many hospitals recognize Philhealth discounts because the subsidized amount comes from the government. You can get up to 30% Philhealth reimbursement.
Here is a list of Philhealth office branch with Philhealth phone numbers.
- City State Bldg Shaw Blvd Pasig City – 6379999
- Philhealth Taft Avenue Manila – 5216676
- Philhealth Mandaluyong Office – 5320095
- Philhealth Caloocan Office Branch – 365-2012
- Philhealth Las Pinas Office Branch – 556-5374
- There is also a branch in Quezon Avenue Quezon City – 332-1550
The different types of Philhealth membership are
- Overseas Philhealth Members – This is good for people who work overseas and want to avail of the subsidy for health expenses.
- Sponsored Philhealth – A Philhealth membership for people who are employed.
- Individually Paying Philhealth – Membership who have personal source of income
- Lifetime Philhealth
- Employed Philhealth
How much is Philhealth Contribution Monthly?
Your contribution to Philhealth is very minimal at only P100 a month. Some companies will easily deduct that amount from your salary. However, there are annual membership fee for Philhealth that you can also avail at P1200. This is more convenient because you no longer need to worry about your contribution. Still the benefits are very good at 30% discounts.
Who can apply for Philhealth cards?
Anyone, who is working or not can avail of the health insurance. You may pay as a voluntary member or as a regular employee. You can also get a Philhealth card from the listed branches above. It is important also that you have a list of hospitals that accept Philhealth. This will ensure that you will get the maximum coverage of benefits.
For people with dependents, Philhealth card is also useful. You can let your mother or father use it. On the other hand, spouses are also covered by a member’s account. For people with children, the Philhealth covers dependents up to 18 years old.
Discuss Health aims to give you simple to understand information on health. If you find our articles useful, kindly click "+1" button and recommend us to your friends. Thank you.